Thursday, September 9, 2010

Moving On!

School has started again. I think I enjoyed the summer way too much. I forgot how much time all of the reading and assignments for school take. I'm not enjoying it at all. I'm having such a difficult time concentrating.
I have found the most wonderful man to spend my life with. He is just fantastic and wants to do things with me. I'm not used to that, but it sure is nice. I will post some pictures soon.
I am moving on with my life now, so I am going to change the name of my blog (getting rid of the old and moving on to the new). I haven't decided what I am going to change it to yet, but I'm hoping to come up with a name and get changed by the middle of next week. I'm trying to come up with something about "Steele" as that is Robert's last name. Any ideas out there?
Gotta go study. I hope everyone has a great day.

1 comment:

Gardiner said...

CONGRATS!!! I am very happy for you. Maybe something like "steelemykisses" or something like that? "besteelemyheart" would be cute too. Hope you have a good semester in school. Tell the L&D girls hi for me. Miss you