Sunday, May 9, 2010

We have a Graduate in the Family!

Graduation yesterday was fantastic! It was a long day, but it was great. USU graduation started at 9:00am and then the Huntsman Business College graduation was at 4:00pm. We had such wonderful family support for Adam there. Richie (my oldest son), my dad, my mom's sister, Theda, and her husband, William (my favorite aunt and uncle), my mom's brother, Gary, and his girlfriend, Jessie were all there for the morning graduation. In the afternoon we had all of these and then a nice surprise in that some of Richard's family came. We had Richard's mom, Doris, and both sisters, Robbin and Joi, and also Kathy. It was of great of them to come support Adam.
Adam and I appreciate everyone that came to support him and especially thank all of my family that travelled from Tennessee for this wonderful accomplishment.
My mom and stepdad were also supposed to come, but stayed in Tennessee to help my sister during her surgery and recovery. She needs them more at this time.
Some pictures:


Our new graduate! (Isn't he handsome?)
I am so-o-o proud of him! He has worked extremely hard for this.

We had to show that he is now a "true" Aggie.


William, my dad in the back, Theda, Adam, Jessie, Gary and me.


Robbin, Doris, Adam and Joi.

No comments: